Ana Slavova Loining
Speech and Language Pathologist with 18 years of educational background. Dealt with Speech and Language disorders including Autism, ADHD, Down syndrome, Global developmental disorder, Aphasia, Dysarthria, Articulation error, kids having learning disabilities, dyslexia.
Possess excellent counseling, listening and general communication skills, along with the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information about psychological matters in an understandable form. Ability to develop and maintain a close working relationship with the clients which in turn help me to gain a depth understanding of their individual needs and thereby deliver effective sessions and treatments.
Oct 1993 – Oct 1998 Shumen University “Episcope Konstantin Preslavski” Bulgaria
Qualification: Speech Pathologist
Specialization: Speech and Language Pathology
RBT (Registered Behavior technician) certification
40 hours Training from BCBA (Board certified behavior analyst) Nipa Bhuptani
ADDRESS: Dubai, Barsha Heights, Al Hatoon bld, 706
MOBILE NUMBER: 00971 50 7609710; 00971 54 4074417
MARITAL STATUS: Married
DATE OF BIRTH: 04.10.1975
Speech and Language Pathologist at “Kids in Motion” therapy services- Dubai Health Care City.
Duration: Jan 2015 – March 2018
Responsibility: Assessments, early intervention, leading group therapy sessions, ABA approach for behavior cases, individual therapy plans
Speech and Language Pathologist at Child Learning and Enrichment Medical Center – Dubai.
Duration: Oct 2011 – June 2012
Responsibility: Assessments and Recommendations for the clients, Individual and group sessions
Speech technician and Speech and Language Pathologist
Child Early Intervention Medical Center – Dubai
Duration: 31.08.2008 – 30.09.2011
Responsibility: Assessments, Recommendations for the clients, Individual therapy plans, group sessions
Speech and Language Pathologist
Dubai Autism Centre – Dubai
Duration: Jan. 2008 – June 2008
Responsibility: Individual Therapy Program, Individual one to one sessions, group speech and communication sessions, Progress and Assessments Reports, Parents meeting
Class Teacher and Speech and Language Pathologist at “Future Center” school for Special Needs – Abu Dhabi.
Duration: Sep. 2004 – Dec. 2008
Responsibility: Individual Educational Programs, Individual Therapy Program, Individual and group speech sessions, Progress and Assessments Reports, Parents meeting
Courses and Trainings
• Structured Teaching for Children with Autism – Presented by Dr. Gary B. Mesibov, Division TEACCH, attended in Dubai
• Early intervention via portage services – Professor Judith Barnes, attended in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Teaching Language and Appropriate Behavior to children with Autism and related disorders – Duncan Fennemore BCABA, attended in Dubai
• “Working Towards Independence” conference, dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with disabilities and all those around them – attended in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
• Rehabilitation Conference “Modern Rehabilitation: The Holistic Approach” – attended in Al Ain, U.A.E
• “Teaching Numeracy and Literacy to children with Down Syndrome” conducted by the Down Syndrome Education Trust of UK – professor Sue Buckley, Director of Down Syndrome – attended in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• “Applied Behavior Analysis and its Application in the Educational Setting” TUCCI Learning Solution Inc., California, USA – attended in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Competent Learner Model Course of Study – received 100 hours of ABA and instructional delivery training, completing 1-12 units.
• “Principles and Application of Applied Behavior Analysis in the Classroom” – Ciri Ming, California, USA – attended in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• PROMPT Therapy Technique – Accredited 15 CME by DOHMS, Meg Houghton, The PROPT INSTITUTE, attended in Dubai, UAE
Mr. Haider Wreidan – Specialist Speech Therapist – 050 5964633, email@example.com
Ms. Nipa Bhuptani – Regional Coach CLM, Founder – Autism Support Network, Abu Dhabi
Contact number: 00971 50 7929965, firstname.lastname@example.org
If Any Question?
Related Expert Team
(Consultant Child Neurologist, American Board)
Dr. Hamza Ahmad Alsayouf is a consultant child(Pediatric) neurologist who did his training at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio State University, 2006-2009.
Marisa Lobo Biddappa is a Counsellor and Psychologist at the Kids Neuro Clinic and Rehab Center.
Jubeena Sreeharshan, Occupational Therapist. Bachelor in Occupational Therapy