To work in an Organization to pursue challenging and demanding roles within Health and Fitness set up utilizing skills and knowledge for the benefit of organization. while achieving career growth and serve ailing humanity, promote health and make living a better experience.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Disability and Human Rights | 2012
- Disability, laws, Human rights, Inclusion, Ergonomics, Ethics, Research, Project.
Bachelors in Physiotherapy | 2011
- Physiotherapy, orthopaedics, Neurological, Rehabilitation, Diagnosis, Treatment.
Diploma in Nutrition and Health education | 2010
- Nutrition, Health, Dietary counselling, Individualised Diet, community Health.
Certificate in Physical fitness and Sports Medicine | 2011
- Exercise, Functional Training, Sports Medicine, Physical Fitness, Goal Planning.
Certificate in Counselling and Guidance | 2011
- Very zealous about instilling new ideas, scientific approach of gaining new knowledge and positive thought building for organization and personality enhancement.
- Understand in detail Clients related problems & complications. Sound knowledge of all body functions; neurology orthopaedics and related branches.
- Committed to all round growth of Group and organization in all walks of life
- Resistance Functional therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Functional Manual Therapy
- Myofascial and Trigger release
- Hydro and Aqua therapy
- Body Transformation
- NDT and LPG
- Thera suit and cage therapy
- Hippo therapy
- Functional muscle stimulation
- Goal directed treatment
- Physiotherapist – DUBAI- November 2016 – Present
Kids in Motion Paediatric therapy Services, DHCC, DUBAI
Clinical consultation, screening and assessment, allotment to speech, occupational and physical therapist. NDT approach with cage and suit therapy in conjunction power plate and hippo therapy. Postural and ergonomic correction with modification for holistic development. Physical fitness and functional training for patients involved with weakness and in-coordination.
- Pediatric Physiotherapist DUBAI-January 2016- October 2017
Dr. Majdi El Halik Paediatric Physical and Mental rehabilitation, DUBAI
Assessment, diagnosis and treatment plan, Thera suit and cage therapy, Hydrotherapy, Functional Muscle stimulation, NDT, Hippo therapy, Posture and Gait training, FES.
- Sports Physiotherapist Noida- September 2013 – December 2014
Das Biorhythm, Greater Noida, India
Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment of Sports injury and Rehabilitation. Posture and Gait assessment with ergonomic Correction, Functional training, Manual Therapy, Electrotherapy and Resistance training in Gymnasium.
- Sports Physiotherapist Gurgaon- August 2012 – September 2013
Fortis memorial Research Institute, Gurugram, India
Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment of Sports injury and Rehabilitation. Posture and Gait assessment with ergonomic Correction, Functional training, Manual Therapy, Hydrotherapy, Electrotherapy and Resistance training in Gymnasium.
- Clinical Physiotherapist Delhi- July 2011 – August 2012
Shivam Ortho and Spine centre, Delhi, India
Assessment, Diagnosis, Treatment of Spinal injury and rehabilitation via NDT
Symposium on Hydrotherapy and Aqua Aerobics organized by NIPA.
- CPR and Basic Life Support (BLS) and AHA certified.
- Thera suit and Cage therapy with NDT.
- Recent Trends in Ergonomics and Postural Care.
- Hands -on approach to” Myofascial Release, Muscle Energy technique and Neural Mobilization.
- Functional Training and Body Transformation resistance training.
- Approach to Paediatric rehabilitation and Sports applied Biomechanics.