Radha Malhotra MSc, BCBA is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), rendering services in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. She also holds a Masters degree in Child Development.
Radha Malhotra has 27 years of varied experience in clinical, academic and administrative aspects of the field of special education.
This includes teaching graduate and postgraduate students in University as well as working with children with Autism and other developmental challenges in individual, clinic as well as classroom settings.
Her professional expertise in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis include:
- Clinic-based, school-based and home-based treatment/education services (assessment and intervention) to children with Autism and other developmental disorders
- Behavioral support, including academic learning support to children for inclusion
- Education and training of Parents, Learning Support Assistants and School Shadows in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Conducting competency assessments for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Supervision of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Supervision of those seeking to become certified as BCaBA/BC