THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") GOVERNS THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE www.kidsneuroclinicandrehab.com ("WebSite") OF M/s. KIDS NEURO AND REHAB CENTER THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED AND GOVERNED BY KNCRC
Description of Services
All visitors to our WebSite should adhere to the following terms and conditions. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY KIDS NEURO
Applicability: These website terms and condition are applicable to all transactions including online appointment booking, bill payments, advance payment against services and/or any other transactions through this website or through its hyberlink(s) and authorized third party websites.
Information provided by you:
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Transactions. This information shall include patient’s details and card holder’s name in case of online payment facility. We may also use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently.
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive. If the information is found false/ deceptive/inaccurate/misleading, KNCRC holds right to cancel the appointment/ transaction and refund/stop the payment
- All information provided by you should be true, complete and accurate but not misleading or deceptive
- To receive the confirmation alert of the appointment booking, kindly provide your correct contact number and email ID. By providing the said information, you hereby authorise KNCRC to contact you via, telephonic calls, SMS and/ or electronic mail, in respect of the appointments booked by you and for providing the information about the services provided by KNCRC, to you.
- The consultation time provided is indicative and actual consultation time may vary.
- Appointment booking is only for consultation and not for follow consultation.
- Any changes or cancellation in the appointment should be done by calling the number provided in our confirmation email or SMS.
- Complete details of ‘New’ patient should be filled accurately and we may also use this information for data analysis and marketing purposes. By accepting these Terms, you expressly permit KNCRC to use the data provided by you for the said purpose.
- We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us for trend analysis.
- We may use the Internet address to identify any fraudulent transaction.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, kindly click on exit button to exit the appointment booking application.